We are now offering full wooden hot tubs to hire.
If you are thinking to hire a Hot Tub then look no further!!
Royal Tubs is based is Northamptonshire / Leicestershire and is a leading Hot Tub Hire company. Our Hot Tubs are the top of the range and simply far better than our competitors. We supply fully assembled wooden hot tubs with fiberglass lining with either an internal wood burner.
Most of the hot tub hire companies don’t tell you one thing! Did you know that electric heated hot tubs take 24 hours to heat up? So if you get your hot tub on Friday, you can only start using it the next day. Out hot tubs only take 3 hours to heat up! Just put some wood in the burner, have couple of drinks and the nice warm hot tub will be waiting for you.
This wooden hot tub can seat up to 8 people at a party, or up to 6 in a more refined setting
All our rental tubs are fully cleaned/sanitized before and after each use.
Whether it’s a kids birthday party, Hen Night, Romantic Weekend, or any use for your desire, you are only three steps away to renting your hot tub from Royal Tubs.
Please note: delivery / pick up fees apply. Please contact us with your postcode.
We can also supply firewood for additional charge.
What is required to Rent a Hot Tub?
Over 18 Years Of Age and The Property Owner.
Access to the garden area with a 130cm minimum width
A wide enough area for the Hot Tub to be placed.
Level 7ft by 7ft area for the Tub to sit.
Water Point Within a 10 Meter Location.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO VAT
A) Check where you will position the hot tub:
1. The hot tub needs a flat and level surface, at least 250cm square.
2. An existing patio is usually a good choice.
3. If placing on decking make sure the deck can cope with the weight: The filled hot tub is about 1200 Kg + people in and around the tub.
4. A grass area is not ideal but if it is level boards can be put down (customer’s responsibility) to prevent mud. If you need to borrow boards let us know.
B) Check that the hot tub can be wheeled into position:
1. On delivery and collection day ensure parking and access for a van & trailer.
2. The hot tub is usually wheeled around the house on its side. Minimum width is 100cm. Make sure this clearance is available from floor to the maximum height. Take into account things like drain pipes, windows, step edges.
3. The minimum required height is 220cm. Take into account things like overhead wires, branches, drain pipes and gutters.
4. If there is a corner to be turned ensure clearance for the hot tub to swing around.
5. If the planned route includes steps, rough ground, gravel, slopes or any other challenges please seek our advice before booking.
6. One person from Royal Tubs will deliver and collect the hot tub. You will need to provide at least two, preferably three fit and able people willing to help lift the hot tub into place. We can provide extra people at extra cost given enough prior notice.
C) Check the Water Supply & Drainage:
1. Make sure you have a connected and working hose pipe ready to fill the hot tub
2. Please do not drain the hot tub before we come to collect. We like to see it working before disconnecting it.
D) Check the Electrical Supply:
1. Check you have a suitable 13 Amp plug socket no more than 10m / 30 foot from the hot tub position.
2. The plug socket must be in good condition and be able to supply a full 13 amps.
3. We will provide the connection lead and have an extension, just in case the distance is a little over the 10m.
4. Check how the cable will run from the socket to the hot tub. The tub stays on 24 hours per day so if the lead passes through a window it will need to stay open!
E) Check Your Happy with the Payment Terms:
1. We require a £500.00 returnable booking deposit to be paid by credit / debit card. The registered card address must be the hire address.
2. If for any reason the hire is cancelled or can not proceed (for example the hot tub can not fit into your garden or there is nowhere suitable for it) then the delivery fee will be retained by Royal Tubs.
3. The balance will be payable either by the same card, cheque or cash at the start of the hire. Payment will be required before the hot tub is unloaded and positioned.
4. Any costs relating to damage, loss, non-return or other expense incurred by Royal Tubs will be charged to the payment card used to pay the booking deposit.
F) Check Your Safety:
It is your responsibility to behave safely and ensure guests do too. Royal Tubs accepts no liability for accidents, damage or loss.
1. Children should be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
2. If in any doubt about using a hot tub consult your doctor: people with heart disease, circulatory problems, diabetes, or blood pressure problems should obtain their doctor’s advice before using a hot tub. Leave the hot tub if sleepy or uncomfortable.
3. IF PREGNANT: Soaking in hot water can cause foetal damage. Pregnant women should seek medical advice before using a hot tub.
4. Do not use the hot tub after drinking alcohol or drink alcohol while in the hot tub.
5. Do not bring glass into the hot tub area.
6. Do not put any soaps or oils in the tub. Doing so could cause damage and cause a slip hazard.
7. Always attach the hot tub lid in position when not in use. This keeps in heat and helps prevents accidents.
8. Do not allow any-one to put their head below water level there is a risk of hair entrapment and drowning. Long hair should be securely tied up.
9. Do not climb on the spa sides or on the spa lid as damage and injury could occur.
10. Use common sense around the hot tub, it is the hirer’s responsibility to supervise people. Please remember WATER ATTRACTS CHILDREN, do not allow them unsupervised access.